Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Travel days....yawn

There took me a little bit as I wasn't in wifi range so bear with me. Lots of new posts to read! I was writing them just couldn't post them all til now :)

My alarm was set for  6:45 and those were numbers I wasn't ready to see after only making it to bed around 2:30.  However I was so excited for what today would bring.  I was flying to Seville today so at least my time has Ben booked up with traveling otherwise I MIT have just drove myself crazy with clicking refresh on my email page waiting for that letter.
I walked 15 minutes or so to Plaza Espania and found my bus to the airport, checked myself in and boarded my flight.  As usual I was pretty much out after I take off.  I made myself stay awake and see the scenery.  It was a glorious sunny morning with the clouds just rising on the horizon, the palm trees had a slit breeze to dance to and I couldn't have been happier.  What a great place to live.   To top it all off I'm pretty sure that was the best take off ever.  It was so clear I could see into the distance and heading up to the sky we did a full 360 turn and I got to look back on all the neat little towns of Mallorca island.  We flew right back over the center of Palma and got to see how much beach front and blue water surrounded the  city.  Did I mention I love Spain!!!!
I woke up as we started our decent and as the pressure changed I thought my sinuses were going to explode out from behind my eyes and eyebrows.  I have NEVER felt a pain like that it was almost unbearable but luckily only lasted a few minutes.  I made sure to pop my ears as much as possible until we hi the normal pressure of land.
I arrived safely in Seville and caught the bus to the main Santa Justa train station.  I have a 2 hour train ride to get to my hostel in Cadiz for the next 3 nights.  And once there you bet the first thing I'll be diving into is my trusty wifi connection to find out the news on my potential new position at Finca Es Fangar!

No comments:

Post a Comment